Viking Sword OF King Ragnar Lothbrok Vikings Ragnar, Battle Ready Medieval Sword
· Specifications: Overall Length: 39.5″ Overall Weight: 3.5lbs Blade: 420J2 stainless steel, mirror polished with Viking runes Pommel and guard: cast zinc adorned with imitation gems, yellow, orange, ruby, and pearl/white
· Sword: Owner(s) Bjorn Ragnar (previously) Horik (previously)
· The Sword of Kings is long, with a brown-colored handle and hilt and a distinctive blade. The hilt of the sword is adorned with precious jewels. The blade is mirror polished and etched with Viking runes that translate to "sword of kings."
· From the acclaimed Vikings TV series – The Sword of Kings is a relic held by the reigning Viking king during the time of Ragnar Lothbrok. The age and origins of the sword are unknown, but it is a treasured symbol of Viking power. The hilt is adorned with precious jewels and the blade, mirror polished, is etched with Viking runes that translate to Sword of Now Ragnar has become the great Viking leader and champions with the treasured Sword of Kings
· The Viking Age sword is also known as the Carolingian sword. It was produced from the 8th century through the 11th century. The Vikings' swords were normally around ninety centimeters long. They were usually double-edged and could be domestically produced or imported from the Frankish Empire. The blades were sometimes decorated with pattern welding.